The new VEGA ZZ 3.2.2 for Windows and VEGA 3.2.2 for Linux (command line) are available for download. Here is the list of the new features:
- VEGA breaks the barrier of 64 logical CPUs supporting multiple NUMA nodes and processor groups.
- Added MetaClass scripts to predict metabolic reactions of a given molecule or of a set of molecules according to MetaQSAR rules.
- Added -NH2 as C-terminus type of capping when you build a peptide.
- Added -z option to the command line version to specify the capping of N- and C- terminus residues when you build a peptide.
- Fix: mol2 loader.
- New scripts: DockingGOLD score extractor.c (extract the docking score of each pose from the mol2 file generated by GOLD).
- Updated gl2ps library to 1.4.2.
- Updated Opsin to 2.6.0 release.
Click here to download the new packages.